6 Weeks to Summer Challenge
Are you ready for this?!
(yes, please start signing the song in your head…)
The Six Weeks to Summer Challenge
Getting ready for the best season of the year…and actually enjoying the pool, the beach, the lake and friendly BBQs.
Our challanges are based around lifestyle habits and positiviity with the ability to maintain that lifestyle once the challenge is up. We won’t ask you to do a liquid only clenase, there will be no long term fasting and we won’t impart two-a-day workouts upon you…no one has time for that.
You need a real plan with realistic expectations.
We will ask you to commit to yourself.
We will ask you to work hard.
And, most importantly, we will ask you to never give up.
Often times our challenges have a weight-loss component or result but they are not dirven by that metric alone. Our main focus is having a postivie impact on your lifestyle while making you a stronger personl mentally and physically.
What are the specifics of the challenge?
- Registration is open – with 15 limited spaces for new clients
- Initial weigh-ins, measurements and performance testing need to be scheduled between Wednesday, April 12th and Monday, April 17th
- The official start of the challenge is Monday, April 17th and runs 6 weeks
- Registration closes Sunday, April 16th
- Downloadable and printable PDFs of meal templates to easily be able to plan your weeks (available as soon as you register)
- All NEW 6 week meal plan and recipes (with more vegetarian options) (also available as soon as you register)
- Weekly habits with daily email reminders/motivation/information
- Final weigh-ins, measurements and performance testing need to be scheduled no later than Tuesday, May 30th
Now for the FUN part… because accountability helps all of us and because sometimes additional motivation encourages us…
We’ll be doing the challenge in teams of 3 people and the top two winning teams have a chance to win cash prizes! (split amongst the team members equally.)
Don’t worry, if you don’t have a team, we will find one for you!
Points will be given to teams based off of the following:
- 5 points per weigh-in, measurement and performance testing, per person (so we’re setting you up for success from the beginning!)
- 10 points per week per person for submitting your food journal (this can be done however is easiest for you; an app, a google doc, an email or on old school paper)
- 1 point for each pound and inch lost per person, calculated after the final weigh-ins and measurements
- 7 points per week per person for completing the weekly
- We will also be doing a point system for performance improvement – details on this to follow!
To recap the important dates:
- Registration is open – with limited spaces for new members
- Initial weigh-ins, measurements and performance testing is completed between April 12th and 17th
- Final weigh-ins, measurements and performance testing needs to be completed no later than Tuesday, May 30th
- Results will be announced on Friday, June 2nd at the 7th Annual Burpees & Burgers
Are you ready to get started?