In just 21 days you can make small changes with a BIG impact!
Habits are the foundation of everything we do, good and bad. It takes at least 21 days to build a good habit, sometimes longer to break a bad one. In the post holiday HIIT habit challenge we’re going to be talking about habits with an additional focus on nutritional wellness and making supportive decisions.
Challenges are daunting. Often full of wondering if you can actually complete them successfully. That’s why this 21 day challenge is all about habits and building a strong foundation for you to succeed this year. Whether you’ve already built a foundation or need to do a little demo work and start new, this challenge will be simple enough to make long lasting positive impacts.
- We will start small with habits and build up.
- Think of what you get to add vs what you might take away or change.
- Mindset is crucial.
- There will be a focus on daily movement and meditation.
- We will set goals.
finishing up on Sunday, February 11, 2018.
- Accumulate healthy habits, possibly re-inforcing ones you already do.
- Have a short daily movement routine.
- Review your goals.
- Incorporate the re-name game to shift your mindset.
- Follow a weekly plan that changes each each of the challenge.
- Practice short bits of meditation.